Rainbow Dash Metallic HTV
What is it?
HTV or Heat Transfer Vinyl is a type of material which can be ironed or heat pressed onto an array of materials and is very versatile. The only barrier is your imagination for what you can do with it!
What can I use it for?
Create smaller designs for ironing onto your bows (it is the same material we use for creating your bespoke & unique transfers) or make large designs for t-shirts, vests, cushion covers and so much more! HTV can be ironed (on reverse) washed and tumble dried (low heat setting).
What do I use to cut out the designs?
You can cut by hand, or with a die cutting machine or use with specially designed machines such as the cricut or silhouette cameo.
You will receive a 20 x 30 cm sheet and continuous lengths with be sent where possible for multiple quantities however generally it will arrive as single sheets. If you require larger sizes such as meter rolls then please get in touch for special orders.
- A clear, light adhesive backing enables ultra fine cutting design and aides registration.
- Very easy to cut and weed.
- Superb wash durability. Wash up to 80 degrees
- Can be tumble dried on a low setting and ironed inside out.
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, mixtures of polyester/cotton and polyester/acrylic or similar textiles.